Do you know what the best toilet is? If not, then you’re in luck because it’s a question that we are about to answer for you. The Toto One Piece Toilet is our top pick when it comes to toilets and here’s why:
- It has a modern design that fits with any bathroom decor
- It offers powerful flushing action that leaves your bowl sparkling clean every time
- There is no need for an additional tank as the water supply connects directly to the bowl to provide powerful flushing
- The Toto One Piece Toilet is one of the best models on the market and for a good reason. It’s built to last!
- TOTO USA, Inc., has been designing toilets since 1917. The company was established in Japan but relocated its headquarters to Irvine, California in 2006 as it began expanding globally outside of Asia. There are currently over 15 manufacturing facilities around the world with products sold in more than 100 countries around the globe
- As you can see from this post alone, there is so much information that we want to share about our top pick toilet – which just happens to be a Toto One Piece Toilet!
Keep reading because we have more information to share about this topic.
Features of Toto One Piece Toilet:
Learn about the most common features of this Toto one-piece toilet from here.
- The bowl and tank are cast in a single piece of vitreous china.
- It uses only 0.28 gallons per flush, which is the best performance that you can find on any toilet from Toto or other brands!
TOTO’s One Piece Toilet features an elongated design with comfortable armrests for your elbows to rest on while sitting down – it feels like adding luxury to your bathroom experience! There is also enough space between the seat and front of the toilet so no one will bump their knees or thighs when they sit down. This “one piece” feature makes cleaning easier because there aren’t cracks, crevices, gaps, and corners where dirt hides in this model which means less time spent cleaning your bathroom.
Disadvantages of Toto One Piece Toilet
Here are some negative sides of this toilet:
- decreased water pressure due to the added features.
- cheaper alternative for those who don’t have a huge budget but want something that looks nice and modern.
- less of open space between seat and front of the toilet, which can lead to unpleasantries being thrown in your face when you sit down or brush past it while on other tasks in the bathroom.
DIY Guide: Toto One Piece Toilet Installation
Learn how to install the Toto one-piece toilet with this easy-to-follow guide.
Step One: Find the last of the water in your toilet by flushing it one more time and then reach for the handle to flush a few times until no new water is coming up from inside there. Then, take out any remaining tissues or whatever else may still be on top of it because you don’t want that obstructing anything as we go forward with our installation process.
Step Two: Locate where your old toilet’s bolt goes into place and use either an adjustable wrench or pliers to loosen them before removing them completely off of their respective bolts while pulling up on the tank lid at the same time.
Step Three: You can now remove both pieces (the lids) from the tank and also the old toilet, including any liners or other types of attachments to it.
Step Four: Place your Toto One Piece Toilet where you want in alignment with the bolts (the holes) that go into place on either side, then connect them by using a mallet to hammer down on those bolt caps before tightening both of them securely onto their respective bolts while holding up the lid at the same time.
Step Five: Once all connections are made for your new one-piece toilet to sit nicely and flush properly on top of its base, use an adjustable wrench again to tighten everything fully so there is no wobbling going forward. If you still have problems with anything after this point, you should call a tech for help.
Step Eight: When you’re done and want to test the toilet out, add a little bit of water if possible (or else just do it with your old one) into the bowl before sitting on top of this new Toto One Piece Toilet for its initial flush.
Tada! That is all.
There are some concerns that new homeowners have expressed regarding this product though. For example, there is no tankless water heater so it can sometimes run out of hot water if more than one person uses the toilet at once or runs multiple loads of laundry simultaneously in their home’s washing machine. Another concern with these toilets comes up when your basement floods due to heavy rainstorms because they don’t come with an overflow protection system like traditional two-piece models do.
If you’re looking for a high-efficiency toilet, the TOTO One Piece Toilet may be the perfect solution. The installation process is relatively straightforward and will take about 20 minutes to complete once everything is unpacked from its boxes.