Kohler sinks are one of the most sought-after brands for bathroom sinks. Their pedestal sink is a perfect addition to any bathroom and can be installed in just a few easy steps. Kohler has been designing high-quality products since 1873, but it wasn’t until 1964 that they made their first home product which was this pedestal sink! Pedestal sinks are great because they provide flexibility in design and installation options, while also providing space underneath for storage or other accessories like towel racks. In this blog post, we will write what is Kohler Pedestal sink is and review how to install your new Kohler Pedestal Sink from start to finish so you can get back to enjoying your beautiful new bathroom!
What is Kohler Pedestal Sink?
Kohler Pedestal sink is a type of bathroom sink that has been around for quite some time. It’s one of the most sought-after brands when it comes to sinks and they provide high-quality products at an affordable price. Kohler started designing their first home product in 1964, which was this pedestal sink! They have since expanded into bathrooms with all different types of sinks but pedestal sinks are by far the best place to start if you want something simple yet elegant. These sinks also have a large space underneath where you can store towels or other items, such as towel racks.
Features of Kohler Pedestal Sink
The Kohler Pedestal Sink has many features that make it the perfect addition to your bathroom. It provides a large space beneath where you can store towels or other items, such as towel racks. This is something all pedestal sinks have and makes them stand out from the rest. The sink also trap is made of vitreous china which will give you an easy time cleaning up spills because there won’t be any stains left behind! Kohler offers two different styles for this type of sink: white or black with either a one-hole faucet or three hoses beneath it to save water and create more room on top (or below) of the countertop while still getting great pressure from the water.
The Kohler Pedestal Sink is a great addition to any bathroom! It provides more space under where you can store towels or other items and makes cleaning up spills much easier because of its vitreous china trap. There are two different styles: white with one hole faucet or black with three hoses beneath it for saving water and creating more room on top (or below) of your countertop while still getting great pressure from the water. This sink will look beautiful in any bathroom; why not try purchasing one today?
- The Kohler pedestal sink has many features that make it perfect for your bathroom such as providing ample storage underneath, being easy to clean, and looking great.
- This sink is available in two different styles: white with one hole faucet or black with three hoses beneath it for saving water.
- Kohler Pedestal Sink Installation, Kohler pedestal sink mounting bracket are all included when you purchase this product!
Trying to find the perfect bathroom accessory can be difficult, but Kohler has something that will work perfectly for anyone’s needs – their wonderful Pedestal Sinks! With a variety of features such as being easy to clean and providing more space under where you store your towels; these sinks are sure to please any customer.
Kohler Pedestal Sink Installation
The Kohler Pedestal Sink Installation is simple and straightforward. It includes the mounting bracket to help hold your sink in place, as well as all of the hardware necessary to install it correctly. This process should take no longer than an hour – even with a little bit of difficulty!
- The installation kit for this product also comes with everything you need to get started installing your new pedestal sink: three brass nuts, two o-rings, one plastic drain nipple, four stainless steel screws and holders, six silicone washers, and five cotter pins.
- When installing the faucet on top of this wonderful sink, make sure that you are using only thread sealant (or plumbers putty) under the faucet, and not any other type of sealant.
- The Kohler Pedestal Sink includes everything you need to install the product – this is both a great time saver for your project as well as ensuring that all necessary parts are included with the sink before installation begins!
- This pedestal sink takes approximately an hour to fully assemble and mount on your wall. Plus, it only requires four screws in order to be securely mounted into place!
- Once installed correctly, you should have no further trouble or problems. But if something does happen (like leaking), then just contact Kohler’s customer service department so they can help fix whatever issue(s) may come up soon after installing this amazing sink.
Kohler Pedestal Sink Maintenance
If you have a Kohler Pedestal sink, you should follow a few simple maintenance steps that will help ensure the life of your Kohler Pedestal sink.
- The first thing you should do is clean up any spills or drips from coming into contact with your pedestal sink basin as soon as possible to prevent stains and buildup on its surface.
- You also want to make sure that you regularly clean both the top rim of your vessel, which can accumulate dish soap residue over time and around the faucet where water sits for extended periods. This ensures a fresh feel every time someone uses it!
- Make sure not to use harsh chemicals like bleach when cleaning – especially if there are any metal pieces in close proximity. Bleach can corrode these metal parts, causing damage down the line.
- To remove heavy stains you can try to use a light abrasive like Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda or white vinegar on the stained area, then rinse with water.
- If your pedestal sink is installed over carpeting, make sure that when mounting it there are no visible screws from below so as not to damage your flooring!
Overall this pedestal sink is a great addition to any bathroom. It is a simple way to add some extra storage space, and it can also be used as an under-counter sink if your bathroom does not have the necessary countertop available!
If you still have any questions about this Kohler pedestal sink, feel free to reach out and we will be happy to answer them for you!