Kohler Santa Rosa is one of the best-known and most popular toilet brands in the United States. This article will review this brand, its features and also tell you how to install it.
This is a well-known brand that provides the best toilet. These toilets are available in two styles, elongated and round front. You can also choose from different colors to match your bathroom decor. In this article, we will write about Kohler Santa Rosa Toilet Reviews.
Kohler Santa Rosa Toilet – Reviews & Features
Now, I am going to write step by step all features, reviews, pros, cons, installation methods… Everything. Hope you will enjoy the part.
So, let’s go!
The Kohler Brand
The company was founded more than 130 years ago by John Michael Kohler who set up a plumbing goods store in 1873. They are now the world’s number one maker of bathroom fixtures and fittings, including toilets, bathtubs, and sinks among other products.
Features of Kohler Toilets
The Kohler Santa Rosa is a two-piece toilet that features an elongated bowl with a Right Height Elongated Bowl seating area for comfort and ease of use. This toilet is perfect for those who need extra care or have limited mobility.
Here are some bullet points of this Kohler toilet:
- The Kohler Santa Rosa features a Right Height Elongated Bowl seat that is comfortable for all users, including those who need extra care or have limited mobility.
- It has an elongated bowl with a wider rim to provide comfort and ease of use.
- It also includes two vitreous China bowls, quiet close seat hinges, and much more.
It is a highly efficient toilet that has a powerful flush and uses less water than other models on the market; it’s comfortable to use with its elongated bowl giving more room for taller people and there is an antimicrobial protection layer so germs do not spread around the bathroom. Here are some positive bullet points:
- It is a powerful flush with less water usage.
- The color is not off-putting at all which is always a plus.
- There is antimicrobial protection to make it sanitary.
- This is a durable toilet for those with children.
- Flush is very eco-friendly.
- This will be helpful in the bathroom if there are taller people that use it frequently because they have more space to do what they need to do and not feel cramped or uncomfortable.
The only con of this toilet is that installation may be difficult for someone without plumbing knowledge or experience. So, it is best to hire a professional for installation.
- It does not come with the toilet seat, so make sure you purchase one if it doesn’t already come included in your order.
- The color may be off-putting to some people and they would rather have something more neutral like white or almond-colored.
DIY Guide: How To Install Kohler Santa Rosa Toilet
Installation of this toilet is not difficult. You can follow these steps to install it by yourself.
- Turn off the water to your current toilet first, and then flush it a few times to empty any remaining water in the tank.
- Take out all of the old parts from your previous toilet by unscrewing them or using pliers if they don’t come free easily.
- Place the toilet on a level surface and put it in place. Put any heavy objects from your bathroom onto it to ensure that it is stable without wobbling or shaking.
- Connect the water supply line, which will be coming out of the wall connected to your current toilet’s connection pipe, then tighten everything with pliers. So, everything is in place and it is secured.
- Put the toilet seat on or replace your old one which you took off to install this toilet.
- Mount the tank onto the bowl by screwing them together with pliers, then fill up the tank with water from a hose until it starts flowing into the bowl when flushed.
- You just need to be careful about keeping everything level for a perfect installation of this amazing Kohler toilet.
This is a pretty good toilet with a strong flush and no water leaks. The installation process can be very easy if you know what to do, but it might not be the best choice for people who are tight on budget as this one will cost more than your average toilets. But if you don’t mind spending some extra bucks on a comfortable toilet, then this is the one for you. So, you might give it a try.