I have a hard time remembering how to clean the toilet bowl for whatever reason. It’s not that I don’t care about it, but there are just so many things in life and sometimes you put something off because you know you’ll forget later on down the line. That was me with cleaning my bathroom until one day when I noticed how grimy the edge of the tub had gotten.
What is A Toilet Bowl?
A toilet bowl can be defined as the ceramic basin that is used to relieve oneself. The most common type of toilet bowl is made out of vitrified china and porcelain with a glazed surface finish.
How to Clean A Toilet Bowl?
If you don’t clean your toilet bowl then it can get gross. The dirt and bacteria will just build up over time, but you don’t always have to scrub it out. You could use a toilet brush or if the bowl is particularly dirty then it’s worth taking an old toothbrush to it as well.
Here are some steps to clean your toilet bowl:
- Disinfect the toilet with bleach or a disinfectant. There are many different types of disinfectants available to purchase at your local store that will help clean and sanitize all surfaces touched by human hands.
- Use an old toothbrush for those hard-to-reach places, just make sure not to use it anyplace else!
- Put some baking soda in the toilet bowl and allow it to fizz before scrubbing away with a wet scouring pad or brush. The nice thing about this is you only need baking soda so you don’t have to worry about buying multipurpose cleaner again!
- Once everything looks good, rinse thoroughly under running water and flush the toilet as normal!
How Often Should I Clean My Toilet?
If your bathroom has only one toilet in it then it should be cleaned probably once every week or more often depending on how many people use that particular area of the house for their business. If there are two toilets then each person should clean theirs about twice a month unless someone has been ill recently (in which case they might need to do them weekly).
What Kind Of Tools Do I Need To Clean A Toilet Bowl?
To clean a toilet bowl you need some tools. These are:
- A toilet brush
- An old rag or washcloth
- Toilet cleaner (or a small amount of vinegar)
- Baking soda and water for scrubbing the bowl
You will also need some gloves to avoid getting any germs on your hands.
How Do I Clean A Toilet Bowl With Vinegar?
The easiest way to clean your toilet with vinegar is simply to fill it up with about one cupful of white distilled vinegar, swirl around so that all areas are covered, then leave overnight. In the morning wipe it down before flushing away! How Often Should I Clean My Tiles? No more than once every six months if you don’t have pets in the home as they can track dirt into the bathroom from outdoors.
What is the Best Way to Clean A Toilet Bowl?
The best way to clean a toilet is by first soaking it with some dish soap and water, scrubbing the bowl with a brush, and then wiping off any remaining residue.
What Do I Need To Clean A Soiled Toilet Bowl?
A bucket or basin to soak dirty parts in ̣ Scrubber for cleaning dirt from the inside of the bowl ̣ Bleach if you want to disinfect your bathroom surfaces as well as work on stains (add after taking care of soiled areas).
If you want to stay safe from germs, you should clean your toilet bowl regularly. We hope this article was helpful for you.
But if you have any other queries regarding the toilet bowl cleaning, then just write us or leave a comment below.